- About us
- News and Events
- Enrolled nursing
- 2017 NENA Conference
NENA is now on Facebook!
Be sure to jump on to Facebook and like and/or share the NENA Facebook page. You can find us by searching for NENA.
Call for NENA News Material
New Directions for Enrolled Nurses
NENA is calling on enrolled nurses to submit material or ideas for the revamped NENA News.
March 2017 – Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
Keep up to date with important information relevant to the regulation and professional practice of nuring and midwifery in Australia.
APNA Education & Career Framework Project Update (13 January 2017)
A quick update on the progress we have made since the project commenced in February 2016:
• Over 700 nurses and other health professionals have been part of the consultation phase
• We have interviewed over 50 key stakeholders who have provided invaluable input and advice to guide the project
• We held 18 key stakeholder workshops, with over 260 people attending. Workshops have been held in every state/territory and online
• We presented on the project at 6 conferences
• We have developed the structure of the RN and EN Frameworks, informed by the consultation, and are currently refining the content
• We have developed a prototype of the Framework tool and tested it with 19 individuals
• We are kicking off our series of focus groups, with a full-day focus group for ENs on 4 February 2017.
For more information about the full-day focus group please click here.
October 2016 – Enrolled Nurses & Medication Administration
The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia have released an Enrolled Nurses and Medication Administration Fact Sheet.
Register for the Global Acute Care Excellence Forum in February 2017!
For more events and full details click here.